Cloud hosting infrastructure :
With our SSD hard drives, you can expect much faster disk i/o performance when compared to a traditional storage medium (e.g. SATA). If your site is read/write heavy (lots of dynamic content or databases), our SSD cloud servers will improve performance of your site dramatically. We provide our customers with the latest and best hardware on the market. All cloud stores are built on powerful Hex Core machines with dedicated ECC Ram and RAID SSD storage
- We provide a 99.5% uptime SLA around network, power and virtual server availability.
- Stability and security because a software problem is isolatedfrom and to your environment.
- Others accounts can’t harm you and you can’t harm others. Also, if other users overload their cloud servers this will have no impact on yours because resources are dedicated and your stability is guaranteed. –
- In addition to that cloud servers don’t suﬀer from hardware problems as previously said.
- Cloud servers scale very well.
- It is very easy and fast to add upgrades(CPU, Memory, disk space) to a cloud server just as it is more aﬀordable, of course.
Optimization / Content Delivery network CDN What is CDN?
CDN is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large fraction of the Internet content today, including web objects (text, graphics and scripts), downloadable objects (media ﬁles, software, documents), applications (e-commerce, portals), live streaming media, on-demand streaming media, and social networks.
Why is CDN used in YNS?
- CDN automatically caches store static ﬁles at our edge nodes so these ﬁles are stored closer to your visitors while delivering your dynamic content directly from other web server.
- YNS website, on average, loads twice as fast for your visitors regardless of where they are located.
- If you get a surge in traﬃc, our CDN will absorb the eﬀect so your server stays online.
- On average, you’ll see 65% fewer requests to your store.
- Every browser works a bit diﬀerently, whether it is Internet Explorer on a PC or Safari on an iPhone
- Browser optimization
- Uses local storage on modern browsers and mobile devices to intelligently cache the objects needed to best render your site.
automatically adjusts the way content is delivered based on the particular device accessing the site to maximize speed without aﬀecting the site’s look or features.
Easily perform manual Backups and Restorations of your store database in the Dashboard. We recommend maintaining your own regular backups, so you can recover your website in case of emergencies. Automatic backups are run automatically every few days for the whole store.
Secure Socket Layer ( SSL / TLS ) What is SSL?
is the most widely deployed security protocol used today. It is essentially a protocol that provides a secure channel between two machines operating over the Internet or an internal network. In today’s Internet focused world, the SSL protocol is typically used when a web browser needs to securely connect to a web server over the inherently insecure Internet.
Why is SSL used in YNS?
- Facebook recently determined that they wanted to go all SSL-Only. and so your dedicated Facebook application required for your Facebook store needs one
- To secure online credit card transactions.
- To secure system logins and any sensitive information exchanged online.
- To secure the transfer of ﬁles over https.
- Automatic learning of new attacks. automatically detects new attacks that arise against any stores on our network. Once we identiﬁes that there is a new attack, we start to block the attack for both the particular website and the entire community. This also means the longer you are with us, the better the protection becomes.
- Online threats range from nuisances like comment spam and excessive bot crawling to malicious attacks like SQL injection and denial of service (DOS) attacks. YNS provides security protection against all of these types of threats and more to keep your store safe.
- Stores are empowered to inform visitors with compromised computers so these visitors can take action to clean the malware infection.
- Automatically performs a browser integrity check for all requests to your website by evaluating the HTTP headers for threat signatures.
YNS give you an added value to own a website along with your facebook store, following your own branding guidelines, where it will help in reaching more target.
Premium Domain name:
YNS makes it easy to create and register a domain name for your new website. You can buy a new domain with YNS, use an existing domain, or use your free (your store name.yallanshop.com) domain.
With your YNS online store you can either accept payments directly or integrate with numerous payment gateways to accept credit cards from all over the world.
you don’t have to worry about losing your store’s important data because Your store and website data is secure with YNS, which includes data backups, just in case you delete or overwrite any ﬁle that you might need to restore
Get your business email accounts if you want